Thursday, August 5, 2010

Whole Foods... Can Everyone Say Yumm !?

My daughter Nani and I decided to go the the Whole Foods store today.  We always have so much fun looking through all the wonderful healthy choices that are available to us and tasting the cheeses that they have out for samples.  We normally hit the Sushi bar right away, but today we decided to get this amazing salmon from the sea food counter.  It was covered in a basil and oregano pesto, some tomato slices, and this really wonderful white cheese ~ that for the life of me I can't remember the name of.  After feeling over-joyed from our find, we decided that we were hungry and made some incredible salads at the salad bar.  We both agreed that they were the best salads that we had EVER had!!  I want to go back and make another one already!   We love going to the Whole Foods store!  Everything is soo fresh, the people who work there are so friendly, and you never have to worry about pesticides or dyes being in your food.  :)  The produce smells sooo good!  Just the way GOD made it !  Can't wait to go again and spend some fun girl time with my Nani.




The produce department is one of my favorite stopping gounds.


My Nani is all Smiles!


Nani and I at the seafood counter.  The Salmon we chose was so good!


Ahhhhhh..... Crawdad's .. Yummmy!




The backside of the Sushi bar.  Definatly Nani's favorite place


No comments: