Thursday, August 5, 2010

Look out world.... Nani has her learners permit !

Well,  It is official !  Nani has taken a huge step and went and got her learners permit from the courthouse today.  I have to say that I am excited about this new journey she has taken in her life but I would be fibbing if I said that I wasn't worried.  It is such a wonderful thing to watch your child grow up but there is a piece of me that wants to keep her little ... forever!  But,  I know that driving will open up a whole new world of opportunities for her.  So,  The next step is Drivers Ed.   Oh... boy... Look out world! Here she comes!

           
Time to go in and tip over that next mile stone in life!


Nani filling out her paper work


An eye exame and all kinds of questions


Picture time! 


They gave her a temporary paper one but the pretty laminated one comes in the mail in 2~3 weeks.  She is so excited and ready to start learning!


No comments: