Monday, July 26, 2010

Heather's Visit

My dear friend Heather came up for the weekend with her two wonderful boys to visit us. It was so great to have them! They Stayed with us so that gave us alot of time to talk and enjoy eachothers company. While they were here, My Hubby and I tried to show them a great time. We took them out to see " Despicable Me" at Midwest Crossings Cinedine movie theater, Celebrated Nani's 17th birthday party at the bowling alley, took them to an Arcade called "The Amazing Pizza Machine", went to church together, and even had a great lunch at a new Chinese restraunt. It was such a great time and we were sad to see them have to go back home. Next time, I will have to make a trip to go and visit them and see what fun things their city has to offer. :)

Heather and I hanging out on the front porch after church.


Heather and I Go-Karting at the Amazing Pizza Machine


Heather's son Austin having some fun on the indoor roller coaster



Heather's son Anthony.



Heather and I at the Cinedine movie theater




No comments: